Please call for an updated Fee Schedule if you would like to use a "private pay" approach (for those who do not have one of the below insurance coverage plans).
I currently participate in HMSA (PPO, HMO, Quest, etc.), Blue Cross/Blue Shield, HMA, HMAA, UHA, and Kaiser Permanente insurance programs. If you are covered by a different company, out-of-network provider guidelines may apply.
Rates are determined by the individual insurance companies and are not negotiable. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fees for out-of-pocket payors can be discussed in cases of financial hardship, though this is not guaranteed.
Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.