Welcome! My name is Dr. Adrianna Flavin. I want to thank you for visiting my website and, more importantly, for moving one step farther along a path to personal growth and enhanced well-being. Let me say at the onset, it will be my honor and pleasure to accompany you on this journey!
As a solution-focused therapist, my goal is to help you reach yours! More specifically, I use a model of therapy called Interpersonal Neurobiology. What that means is that I draw on many of the major schools of psychotherapy and understand that, with focused practice and repetition, clients may find that strategies for overcoming personal obstacles become easier and easier to implement over time. Are you concerned with any of the following:
- Anxiety, phobias, and stress
- Assessment and testing
- Attachment disorders and interpersonal concerns
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Career and job related concerns
- Couples and marital counseling
- Crisis counseling
- Depression, mania, and other mood disorders
- Educational concerns including IDEA law, IEPs, and 504 planning
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Grief and loss
- Learning disabilities
- Life transitions
- Positive parenting strategies
- Traumatic experiences (specific and chronic traumas, PTSD)
While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Please call or email me for an individual, couple, or family therapy session today!